What is a Web Application ?
Web applications use a combination of server-side scripts (PHP and ASP) to handle the storage and retrieval of the information, and
shopping carts and more.
In addition, the applications allow employees to create documents, share information, collaborate on projects, and work on common documents regardless of location or device.
Web Apps Development Process
A Web application (Web app) is an application program that is stored on a remote server and delivered over the Internet through a browser interface.
The web application requires a web server to manage requests from the client, an application server to perform the tasks requested, and, sometimes, a database to store the information. Application server technology ranges from ASP.NET, ASP and ColdFusion, to PHP and JSP.
Benefits of Web Application Design & Development?
- Web applications run on multiple platforms regardless of OS or device as long as the browser is compatible
- All users access the same version, eliminating any compatibility issues
- They are not installed on the hard drive, thus eliminating space limitations
- They reduce software piracy in subscription-based web applications (i.e. SaaS)
- They reduce costs for both the business and end user as there is less support and maintenance required by the business and lower requirements for the end user’s computer
Why choose Our Company for Web Application Design & Development?
- You tell us about your project.
- Our #1 priority is to meet your requirements.
- Online businesses are changing fast and we recognize that. We don’t miss the deadlines we promise.
- With our dynamic web design services you get full control of a fine-tuned, functionally rich, interactive website.
- We develop multi-tiered websites with normalised database and efficient techniques of load balancing.